A dear guest of mine from years ago in one of our countless conversation had suggested I write down the goals I want to achieve, places I want to visit, skills I want to acquire and so much more and today after all these years I will start to finally listen. Ladies and gentlemen, this is my bucket list.
- Visit Hawaii and the set of Lost
- Buy a house
- Start a family, adopt.
- Adopt more pets
- Run a successful radio station
- Take a trip on a hot air baloon
- Jump with a parachute
- Fly on an Airbus A380. Huge airplane fan. Sometimes before last one get retired.
- Visit Denmark.
- Visit my honorary and sister I wish I had in Italy. Visit my friend in England. Visit my inspiring fellow cancer in Belgium and lastly but not least my adoptive family in Romania. All fellow romanians.
- Go back to school. Get a bachelor degree.
- Take an english course to improve my writing.
- Teach or be a guidance counselor.
- Run school radio in partnership with students. I think I should learn how to run it myself first.
- Go camping. With a tent. And the s’mores. And the campfire. And good conversations.
- Reach a new goal weight: 150 pounds. Build some muscle mass.
There is much more than that. It will be expanded as I go.